Ace's Music

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hoping for a happy ending...

For a while now I've been the best supporter in all you did. Even though I might be trying to move into something that may not be, I've been feeling this emotion for a long time. Every time I see you butterflies fill my stomach, but at the same time I feel happy and try to impress you or get your attention. When you talk to me I feel lucky, and when we laugh together it feels like old times. But am I feeling an emotion that will never be mutual? Every song I hear dealing that COULD relate to my situation, I pay close attention to the lyrics and begin to memorize it. The latest song that relates to me is New Girl - New Boyz ft. D&D. Especially the line:

How did she end up being caught up all in my world.
Cause now i just imagine baby you can be my new girl.
No jokes, no games im feeling you a whole lot.
I ran into you and no turns it was a road block.


Now as time passes by, I hope that someday the emotion I am feeling will become mutual. Till then, I am hoping for a happy ending..

New Girl - New Boyz ft. D&D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page