Ace's Music

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

DJ Hero


I have a PS3, and I have recently purchased the game DJ Hero. It's a spinoff the Guitar Hero. In the game, you are the DJ who djs the music in a club playing various mixes that will make you bob your head to the beat. Various mixes that you would never think of hearing, such as I Want You Back - Jackson 5, My Name Is - Eminem, and H to the Izzo - Jay-Z. As the game progresses, you will be able to unlock various items (new DJ's, new tracks, new decks, new venues, ect). Some characters are Daft Punk and the late DJ AM. The game itself contains your own turntable, equipped with a crossfader, and an effects button. Also it has three buttons on the record itself (green, red, and blue). Also, if you're at a party and you want to play the music from DJ Hero; without playing the actual game, then you can activate the Auto-Play and your party will be singing/rapping/dancing along to the mix! All I have been doing since I got it was play all night. It's that addicting! I would give it 5/5. Although, the one thing I would change about it, is to create your own DJ. Other than that, it's a must buy game. Go out there and buy DJ Hero!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeeaaa X, Daft Punk ima get that now fo sho XD

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page